Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day Two

Woke up this morning, I had no energy at all. Took us about 15 to 20 min. to get out of bed and of course, we had the Monday blues.  We had to go back to work after relaxing a nice weekend.



I know you are anxious to know how we are doing with our fasting. The night before last, we planned our juicing meals.   So when I wake up while Bethany is still sleeping, I went straight to the kitchen to make our morning juice.  I go and wake Bethany up to give her morning juice. and then head back to make our lunch juice. I put our lunch juice in our mason jars so that way the juice stays fresh. Finally, I cleaned our juice extractor and that is a lot of work.



It would take me to do this 30 min. It sound lots of work but we had a lot of energy.


Day Two: Weigh In
Bethany's weight was138.4 
Frederick's weight was 228.6

Beth lost 1.2 Ibs. 
Fred lost .8 bs. 

We made our Morning juice called, " Tropical Fruit Juice"
-1 cup Strawberries
-1 cup Pineapple
-1/2 cup Mango
-2 Orange
-1/4 cup Coconut Water 




This was one of my favorite. I like the mixture of strawberries and orange favor.  
Fred score 5 out of 5. 
Beth score 3 out of 5




We made our Lunch juice called, " Citrus Surprise with Ginger"
-1 cup Strawberries
- 4 Orange
-2 Carrots
-1 Lemon
-1/4 In. Ginger





Looks like Bloody Mary? One of our friend does haha.  It was too bitter!!!!
Fred score 2.5 out of 5. 
Beth score 2 out of 5



We made our Dinner juice called, " Very Berry Elixir"
-1 Apple
-1 Kiwi
-1/2 Lime
-1 Cucumber Whole
-1 Cup Green Grapes
-6 Kale
-1 Pear
-1 Celery




That was yummy! Very good like I said I still can taste the celery blah....
Fred score 4 out of 5. 
Beth score 4 out of 5


This might be too much information for some folks. The bowel movement is not normal. The stool is much softer. Your urine will be clear like a waterfall! You must drink more than 8 cups of water when you go on a juice fast.


Ahh it feel so clean! 


We went through Day 2, 8 more days to go! 

God bless
Frederick 





No comments:

Post a Comment